Preparing for the End Times
The End Times Chronology AUDIO SEMINAR is finally here!
Buy Now at an introductory price!
First and most importantly, as I discuss preparing for the End Times - physically I AM NOT COMING FROM A MOTIVE OF FEAR...and neither should you.
The things I discuss below can stir up fear, or be perceived as coming from a place of fear, no matter how I write them. Due to the hunker-down-and-protect-yourself-in-a-commune-from-the-government-or-some-outside-enemy mentality I run the risk of being seen as a wacko here.
What gave me the idea to put these pages on this site were questions from the readers of my book. I don't cover this physical aspect in the book. It is a manual for discovering the End Times Chronology, and as a bonus, you begin to be prepared spiritually and emotionally due to the knowledge and understanding you gain from reading the book.
You first have to know the truth about what's coming to prepare for those Last Days. Once you have that then you can prepare physically for the End of Days.
As I prepare myself, my family, and my future generations I do it with one motive...that we would be a light to those in darkness who will be all around us! If those in darkness around me need food, I want to have extra. If there are those being persecuted around me, I want to be able to shelter them.
As we are a light to those around us we will have a platform to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If we are ill prepared we will be solely focused on survival and taking care of our families. This is not the mindset I want to be in.
When God has given us the manual and chronology for the End Times we should be prepared not only to take care of ourselves and our families, but be a light to those around us!
As you proceed remember...NO FEAR! We want extra to share and be a light...not to hoard for ourselves.
After you read my book or listen to my seminar you'll know that at this stage in the game you'll know how long until the end anyway. What an opportunity to be a light to a dark world!
Note: Each of the suggestions below could be a page in itself, but I don't have time for that right now. When I get my podcast setup then you can send in specific questions you have for certain areas below. I encourage you to do as I have done. My family and I have studied each of these areas below for our lives today as well as for in the future. You don't want to be learning about first aid when an emergency happens...
Ok, here we go...remember BE A LIGHT...NO FEAR...
What to Prepare for the End Times - Physically
- Healthy and in shape - Make sure you and your family are healthy and in shape physically. There are many reasons for this today (we are His temple...think of how it was adorned), but it will be especially important in the Last Days.
- First aid kits - Have enough first aid supplies for more than just your family. Also have some knowledge of homeopathic remedies as at some point you may not have access to first aid supplies.
Before this next one say to yourself...I am preparing myself, my family, and my future generations to be a light in a dark time. We will lead many people into the Kingdom of God and even if I am gone at this time, I have a portion of the reward for preparing those alive at that time...I am not fearful...I am excited to be the light of Jesus Christ!
Take a deep breath...no fear...
- Hidden room(s)/underground shelter(s) - Ok I said it. Am I a wacko? Understand my motive. These are not for ourselves but for others. Do you think the Jews were thankful for those secret hiding places in Germany? Do you think the slaves of the south were thankful for those secret tunnels and hiding places of the underground railroad? You also may use these for gatherings of believers. (If you don't think this is a real possibility then you don't know America's history very well.)
- Supply your own food - Be able to grow or supply your own food. Remember when you choose against the mark of the beast you won't be able to buy or sell. So you will have to provide for your family or rely on others. The grocery store probably wont make an exception for you. Gain the knowledge you need in this area. If you don't have room then buy a piece of property to move to in the Last Days...go in with a few other families if needed. This wouldn't be a place to retreat to, but a place to station yourself to be that light. I want to say a lot about this, but I must move on...
- Protection - Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit decide what is right for you and your family and then supply and train yourself accordingly. As for me, I will train my family to defend ourselves in various ways. You do what you are lead to do.
- Emergency/survival kits - these will only give temporary relief, but may be essential for your move to your new station. Remember, the government wont rescue you at this time. Hunkering down in your city apartment will be next to impossible without a network already in place or quickly learned of.
- Emergency plans - If you know the End Times Chronology as taught in God's Word (which is the subject of my book) then you shouldn't be surprised. Have your Last Days emergency plans ready. Whether you have to re-station your family or you need to enact a network of support...have them ready.
- Homestead abilities - We will have a property in the country where we can create our own power, have access to fresh water, and grow our own food (remember no buying electricity, water, or food without the mark of the Beast).
Remember, NO FEAR..ONLY PREPARATION TO BE A LIGHT
- Water - If you don't have access to a source of permanent fresh water then prepare to filter it.
- Bibles/hymnals/chorus books - Have Bibles on hand to give away and all three for "underground" meetings.
Suggested Resources: (I will put specific resources in later)
- Your Bible
- The End Times: What You Need to Know and Why
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- Survival books
- First aid books
- Emergency preparedness books
- Homesteading (country living) books: Gardening, animal care, energy (or living without it) etc.
Urban survival books These are best to understand now, but to at least have them on hand when needed. You don't want to be reading about first aid when you have a gash in your leg.
If you have fear jumping on you then cast it off and speak to yourself...I am preparing myself and my family to be a light in a dark time. We will lead many to Christ because or our End Times preparation today! Then we will have our reward in glory. Thank You, Lord.
Ask the Holy Spirit to lead you in ways of preparation without fear...then follow His lead.
Understand the End Times Chronology
This is essential! Make sure you understand the End Times Chronology and have the right perspective...if you don't this won't be much help to you. I spent two years studying the Last Days passages of the Bible. You can allow me to guide you through your own discovery of the End Times Chronology if you like...
Overwhelmed by all the theories about the End Times? Whose end times prophecy is right?
Are the books of Daniel and Revelation confusing to you?
Having trouble keeping up with all the current world news
that might pertain to the Last Days?
Understanding the End Times Chronology which God gave us
will solve each of these problems for you.
It took me over 2 years to solve these problems for myself and my
family. Now you can do it in the time it
takes to read this book - The End Times:
What You Need to Know and Why
To journey through the key end times prophecy
Scriptures in detail (such as in Daniel and Revelation) and diagram the entire End Times Chronology purchase a resource or host a seminar.
Back to the top
Home > End Times Preparation